Saturday we did the Cape Point tour - it was, you guessed it...amazing!! We started in Muizenberg, which is where the bright houses are on the beach. The drive goes around False Bay and down to Simon's Town - home of the African Penguin. We had a wonderful lunch at Boulder Beach Restaurant and then headed into The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. The views were wonderful, it's incredibly windy at the lighthouse where the Southwestern Most point of Africa is. We ended in Camp's Bay and had pizza for dinner. Thankfully Bobbi loves za as much as I do...and ice cream too so I've been spoiled rotten :)
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Cape Point
Saturday we did the Cape Point tour - it was, you guessed it...amazing!! We started in Muizenberg, which is where the bright houses are on the beach. The drive goes around False Bay and down to Simon's Town - home of the African Penguin. We had a wonderful lunch at Boulder Beach Restaurant and then headed into The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. The views were wonderful, it's incredibly windy at the lighthouse where the Southwestern Most point of Africa is. We ended in Camp's Bay and had pizza for dinner. Thankfully Bobbi loves za as much as I do...and ice cream too so I've been spoiled rotten :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pictures of the houses look like a post card! You should blow that one up and have it matted, framed when you get home. Trisha and I met at Archivers on Sat. and scrapped a little bit. We missed you. Hope you're feeling better. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Jill
Post a Comment