Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday




Bobbi and I went to church Sunday morning and then to the Market. The market is very fun but I am not good at negotiating so I'm sure they loved seeing me coming...look at the silly American, I give you a good price my left foot :) That's the first photo. We then went to the V & A Waterfront for a boat tour of the harbor and Easter dinner at Quay Four. Second photo. To finish the evening we thought it would be great to watch the sunset from Signal Hill, so did half of Cape Town! We couldn't make it to the top and the sun was going down so Bobbi, being the super dooper hostess she is had me get out and walk up so I could see it while she sat in traffic! Nothing beats the sun dipping into the ocean, one of my favorite things - yes, that's right I said FAVORITE! While I did miss the family knowing they were all together, it was a very nice holiday with Bobbi.

No comments: