Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spa Day!



Today was Spa Day!! A great treat after all of our running and my cold! We had massages, manicures and pedicures - it was wonderful! The spa was next to Canal Walk so we walked over to have lunch and shop a bit. Tonight we went to Glenn Robertson's home - the pastor of a church here that Youth for Christ is very involved with - for dinner and drinks. This week 2 of the girls head home so all the volunteers were there. It's really cool to see them all and learn about what they do - an amazing group doing God's work! We all went to see the movie 10,000 BC because Bobbi's friend Phillip is in the movie! He's pictured here with the poster and was so embarrassed with all the attention :) He has 3 close up shots as an "extra" - pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mary! What a beautiful place! Wish I were there!

Just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed following your travels. This blog was a great idea! If I know you, these pics are probably just small portion of what's on your camera so I'll start shopping for that BIG scrapbook. :)

Take care and safe travels home!

Barb

Jill said...

Ooh, I want a spa day too and a wine day. :0) Enjoy the rest of your trip and we'll talk when you get home.